Nothing says holidays better than “Spiced” and it’s hard to compete with a cream cheese frosting. So you can imagine what happens when you serve “Spiced Cream Cheese” frosting on your favorite cake or cupcakes. These are particularly delicious as a cupcake frosting (our Smashing Pumpkin Cupcakes are our FAVE!!) Enjoy . . .
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 oz. Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla (pure extract if avail)
- 6 c Confectioner’s (10x) Sugar, sifted
- 1 oz. Cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg, ground
- Cream the butter & Cream Cheese
- Add Vanilla
- Slowly Add Sifted 10x Sugar, mixing well between additions
- Add Cinnamon & Nutmeg to taste
Yields: Approx 3lbs of frosting – good for a 9″ round layer cake.
[…] with you our FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPE! Especially since last month you received its complimentary Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting recipe. Believe us when we say combining the two will make you fall in love with pumpkin all over […]