Good News! Our latest photoshoot at Estancia in La Jolla is being featured online by 100 Layer Cake!! This Classic meets Modern Organic San Diego wedding design gives us goosebumps every time we see it! Click here for the featured article on 100 Layer Cake
Now, if we had our druthers, we’d always design organic dessert beauty paired with Snake Oil Cocktails and surrounded by top wedding professionals and creatives in San Diego!
Another one of our most recent discoveries is recognizing the importance of real couples in photos. Whether it’s a real wedding, an engagement, or even a photo shoot, there’s nothing like having models who are couples that are truly in love. Their tenderness and sincerity towards one another, even if they’re just pretending, is so much more visible in photos than models individually plucked from an agency.
For this, we give many thanks to the woman who orchestrated this whole shoot by pulling the strengths of her favorite pros and letting us all do what we do best! Introducing the fabulous, red-headed, and lovely wedding planner Kayla Teague (we call her “BRAVE”) of Simply Gorgeous Events.
Tucked amongst the landscape of lush palms, bougainvillea, and succulents, Estancia La Jolla is one of the finest venues in the region and one of the most perfectly zen locations to spend a “workday.” (She said “workday” with a sly grin and a cocktail of gin).
A HUGE shoutout to these amazing vendors who made this photoshoot such a dream!
- Venue: Estancia La Jolla
- Photo: Camera-shot through the eyes of the talented Cavin Elizabeth Photography
- Florist: An EXPLOSION of florals in boldly unique colors and even hand made fan palms by Kimberly at The Dainty Lion Floral Co.
- Planning + Design: Simply Gorgeous Events
- Specialty Rentals: Mid-Century outdoor furnishings, dessert display table elements, & luxe pillows styled by Jillian Ziska of To Be Designed.
- Linen: Luxury linens provided by Sara at BBJ Linen.
- Tabletop Rentals: Tasteful luxury dish-ware provided by Not My Dish.
- Stationery: Stationery, which plays such an important role for guests via location, menu, & seating information, designed by The Creative Clique.
- Dessert: Sweet Cheeks Baking Co.
- Beverage: Snake Oil Cocktail
- Beauty: XO Beauty
- Dress: Archive Bridal
- Tux: Stitch and Tie
- Ring: Allison Kaufman Co.