Halloween Is Bigger Than Ever This Year!
Had enough MASKS already? No? Well, apparently this is our big chance to wear one we’ve actually CHOSEN to wear…for FUN! Kids and adults alike are all talking, tweeting, and posting about Halloween like never before. It’s the first holiday people feel excited to celebrate since all the madness erupted 7 months ago.
Halloween Treats Family Pack
2-week SPECIAL with fun FLAVORS & DÉCOR for snacking while costume designing or for sharing instead of trick-or-treating. All for $42
- 1/2 Dozen Spooky Halloween Cupcakes – Choose from our special “Cupcake Orange” or “Smashing Pumpkin” Cupcakes with purple buttercream with fun sprinkles and assorted ghosts, black cats, & pumpkin toppers
- 1/2 Dozen Monster Cookies – Outrageously delicious and Gluten-free to boo(t)! Oatmeal-Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chunk cookies that are more of a mini-meal than a Snickers bar!
Spooky Halloween Party Cakes
Since so many events & parties have been canceled this year, it’s no wonder people are clamoring to get their costumes donned, their cocktails shaking, their candy stocked, and their micro-party plans as over-the-top as possible! Halloween offers so many FUN ideas for creepy-meets-delicious, and we’ve got just the perfect styles for varying budgets.
Check out two versions of a darling-spooky cake!
- Spooktacular Cake
- Fancy Hand-Painted Scary Cat & Pumpkins party cake – $150
- To order your Spooktacular Cake, please email [email protected] by OCTOBER 22 for Oct. 30 or 31 pickup.
- Lil’ Boo Cake
- Meringue ghosts & chocolate drip – $85
- Order before Oct. 20 to pick up on either Friday, Oct. 23, or Friday, Oct, 30 to celebrate!
Leave A Comment