- Signature Wedding Cupcake – Fluffy Vanilla Bean Cupcake infused with Honey-Whiskey and frosted in classic Lemon Buttercream (also available without Honey-Whiskey)
- Childhood Fave – Fluffy Vanilla Bean Cupcake frosted in Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Chocolate Darkness Cupcake – Blackout Chocolate Cupcake iced in Dark Chocolate Truffle and topped with real crushed Oreos (available without Oreos)
- Red Velvet Lovelies – True Red Velvet (buttermilk-chocolate cake), frosted with Silky Cream Cheese Icing
- Tiramisu Cupcake – Coffee-Kahlua soaked vanilla cupcake, frosted with traditional Latte Cream Cheese – an Italian classic in Cupcake form!
- Lemon Berry – Lemon Citrus Cupcake topped with Raspberry Buttercream
- Coconut Colada – Sweet Coconut Cupcake infused with Pineapple juice & Rum, iced in Coconut Cream Cheese and topped with shredded Coconut
- Cheebee’s Best Carrot – Mom’s recipe since childhood, this amazing cake is loaded with fresh grated carrots, spices, coconut, and raisins; frosted with our Classic Cream Cheese
- Smashing Pumpkin Cake (avail. Sept. – February)- Crazy-moist from pureed pumpkin, seasoned with autumn spices, rich Latte Cream Cheese
- “The Elvis” (avail. March-August) – Fresh Banana Cake frosted with Insanely delicious Peanut Butter Cream
*Please inquire if you have flavor requests not shown
Option for VEGAN or GF is available for many by request!
Latest Cupcake Articles from the Blog
We have some great Valentine's Day news for you all. This year we are cross promoting with Native Poppy to bring you some special offerings. Sweet Cheeks will be offering 15% off a 4 pack of Valentines Day cupcakes (normally $16 value). Native Poppy will be offering 15% off any floral [...]
We are excited to announce that Sweet Cheeks will be showcasing at the University Club for the Toast from the Top event on Sunday, March 4, 2018. We will be showing anywhere from 1 to 3 cakes PLUS our delicious cake bites! About the Toast from the Top Event Experience a free [...]
We are proud to support a cause that is very close to Sweet Cheeks! We will be supplying the "Sweets" (in the form of delicious cupcakes) at the 14th annual Harvest for Hope on October 1st, 2017 at the Central Library in downtown San Diego. About the Harvest for Hope [...]