- Signature Wedding Cake (AKA “Ode to the Hot Toddy”) – Fluffy Vanilla Bean Cake, infused with honey & whiskey and layered with silky cream cheese & lemon buttercream (gf) (v)
- Fresh Lemon-Berry – Vanilla Bean Cake infused with almond syrup, filled with our zesty lemon curd and white chocolate mousse with fresh, seasonal berries (in season) ($$) (v)
- Piña Colada – Fluffy Coconut Cake infused with rum + pineapple juice, layered with coconut cream cheese & pineapple curd. (Iced in Italian Buttercream) (gf) (v)
- Cheebee’s Best Carrot Cake – Mom’s recipe since childhood, this amazing cake is loaded with fresh grated carrots, spices, coconut, and raisins; filled with our Classic Cream Cheese & Cinnamon Spiced Buttercream.
- Marbled With Love – Swirls of Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Cakes, filled with Raspberry Cream and Chocolate Mousse
- Tiramisu – Coffee-Kahlua soaked vanilla cake, layered with traditional Latte Cream Cheese and White chocolate Mousse – an Italian classic in cake form! (gf)
- Classic Red Velvet – True Red Velvet, a buttermilk-chocolate cake, layered with Cream Cheese filling, needs nothing more.
- Triple Chocolate Darkness – Blackout Chocolate Cake filled with Dark Chocolate Truffle, Chocolate Mousse, and Crushed real OREOS(R) (Option to Add Whiskey-soak) (gf – however, the gf option does not come with Oreos) (v)
- “The Sicilian” – Sicilian Pistachio Cake filled with Hazelnut Cream & Cherry Mousse. (v)
- Smashing Pumpkin Cake (avail. Sept. – February) – Crazy-moist from pureed pumpkin, seasoned with autumn spices, rich Latte Cream Cheese & White Chocolate Mousse (gf)
- “The Elvis Favorite” (avail. March-August) – Fresh Banana Cake slathered with Peanut Butter Cream, Dark Chocolate Truffle, and crumbled Chocolate Chip Cookies
Special Notes & Items
- (gf) = Gluten-free options available ($)
- (v) = Vegan options available ($)
- ($) = Indicates that an additional charge may apply.
- Custom flavors may be possible upon request ($)
Latest Custom Cake Articles from the Blog
One of this year’s biggest wedding cake trends, the BAC (big ass cake), is not just for weddings. Our corporate clients have taken notice (maybe they saw our Trend Report) and are opting for statement sweets at their meetings and events. What an honor it was to work with such a celebrated, up-and-coming company, like ServiceNow, to create a BAC for their Annual Kickoff Party. ServiceNow, headquartered in Santa Clara, is a cloud-based computing company with a huge presence in San Diego. Their growth is just astounding and, as a result, their 2019 Kickoff Party at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego topped over 1,000 guests. The Hyatt is one of San Diego’s largest venues and the perfect location for such a grand celebration. We relate so well to ServiceNow’s corporate culture and goals, including a zest for work-life balance and a love of surfing, the beach, and all things San Diego, so we wanted to create a completely custom BAC design that incorporated all of these ideas. Of course, a cake with multiple tiers allows for a variety of fillings and flavors. This year, ServiceNow selected three delicious flavors including Marbled Vanilla-Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Cream, Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese filling, and Blackout Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream for their celebratory sweet. If you’re wondering how to decide which flavor to try, the answer is… you don’t. You try all three!
Happy 243rd Birthday!!! We were thrilled & privileged once again to provide cakes for numerous Marine Corps Ball events this year! The US Military presence here in San Diego is so important to our country, our neighborhood, and our safety, and we are proud to participate by sharing our skills of delicious cakes & striking designs to showcase their individual company groups. Some of our classic designs and cake flavors suit the awesome masses: Cheebee's Best Carrot Cake (Mom's recipe) filled with Coconut Cream Cheese Marble Vanilla-Chocolate Cake filled with Dark Chocolate Truffle Marble Vanilla-Chocolate Cake filled with White Chocolate Mousse Blackout Chocolate Cake filled with Chocolate Whipped Mousse
How fun is this adorable dual baby birthday celebration? The wonderful couple who hosted is also a former wedding client of ours (wedding & groom's cake), so we've gotten to create some seriously fantastic cakes for many celebrations in their lives and for their extended family. This party celebrated a one year old and a three year old! Their smash cakes (not pictured) were Lemon Citrus Cake filled with Raspberry Cream and Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Cream. Combo parties are the new trend and we love it! This party pulled out all of the stops. Dinosaurs, face painting, a bounce house, princesses, balloon animals and a petting zoo!! A childhood dream to say the least. Thanks to these amazing vendors: Coordinator: La Dolce Idea - Sabrina Cadini Photos: Emilio Azevedo Photography Petting Zoo: My Little Pony Rides Enjoy a few of the pictures from the day below!