- Signature Wedding Cake (AKA “Ode to the Hot Toddy”) – Fluffy Vanilla Bean Cake, infused with honey & whiskey and layered with silky cream cheese & lemon buttercream (gf) (v)
- Fresh Lemon-Berry – Vanilla Bean Cake infused with almond syrup, filled with our zesty lemon curd and white chocolate mousse with fresh, seasonal berries (in season) ($$) (v)
- Piña Colada – Fluffy Coconut Cake infused with rum + pineapple juice, layered with coconut cream cheese & pineapple curd. (Iced in Italian Buttercream) (gf) (v)
- Cheebee’s Best Carrot Cake – Mom’s recipe since childhood, this amazing cake is loaded with fresh grated carrots, spices, coconut, and raisins; filled with our Classic Cream Cheese & Cinnamon Spiced Buttercream.
- Marbled With Love – Swirls of Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Cakes, filled with Raspberry Cream and Chocolate Mousse
- Tiramisu – Coffee-Kahlua soaked vanilla cake, layered with traditional Latte Cream Cheese and White chocolate Mousse – an Italian classic in cake form! (gf)
- Classic Red Velvet – True Red Velvet, a buttermilk-chocolate cake, layered with Cream Cheese filling, needs nothing more.
- Triple Chocolate Darkness – Blackout Chocolate Cake filled with Dark Chocolate Truffle, Chocolate Mousse, and Crushed real OREOS(R) (Option to Add Whiskey-soak) (gf – however, the gf option does not come with Oreos) (v)
- “The Sicilian” – Sicilian Pistachio Cake filled with Hazelnut Cream & Cherry Mousse. (v)
- Smashing Pumpkin Cake (avail. Sept. – February) – Crazy-moist from pureed pumpkin, seasoned with autumn spices, rich Latte Cream Cheese & White Chocolate Mousse (gf)
- “The Elvis Favorite” (avail. March-August) – Fresh Banana Cake slathered with Peanut Butter Cream, Dark Chocolate Truffle, and crumbled Chocolate Chip Cookies
Special Notes & Items
- (gf) = Gluten-free options available ($)
- (v) = Vegan options available ($)
- ($) = Indicates that an additional charge may apply.
- Custom flavors may be possible upon request ($)
The 7 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends of 2019
Latest Wedding Articles from the Blog
It’s hard not to believe in soul mates, when you see Bree and Brock. From the stunning tropical-inspired floral displays by Joy of Bloom Florals to Bree’s gorgeous Rue De Seine wedding dress, everything about the couple’s Darlington House wedding was just perfect! The couple included so many personalized elements [...]
Congratulations, your happily ever after awaits! Wondering where to get started planning the most delicious part of your wedding? We have created the ultimate guide to make planning this showpiece of your wedding easy, and best of all, stress-free. Follow our slice by slice cake timeline and watch your vision [...]
When the stars align just right, sometimes a partnership is just meant to be. That is exactly what happened in the case of Jessie and Ian’s wedding. We don’t typically do house calls for initial client meetings. We have a sweet little space in the bakery dedicated to creating wedding [...]